Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Craft & Hobby Association - CHA

 

 Heading to the CHA Mega trade show tomorrow....  CHA is the Craft & Hobby association and I'm a designer member.  I've been going to these shows since 1991 and love every minute.  It's an opportunity to see new products to create with, to try them and visit with old friends.  If you're planning to be at the show, don't forget to stop by the Smoothfoam booth, #301.  If you're there on Sunday morning, you can make this adorable Decoden Cupcake with Vicki O'Dell.


Katy Sue Designs & Flower Soft will also be at the show featuring new moulds for cake decorating (and paper clay!) and their updated selection of Flower Soft Sprinkles - that makes you think of cupcakes too, right!  Their booth is # 347.

The show has changed a lot over the past 20+ years, but creativity is the nature of our industry, so change is inherent in what we do.  I'll be posting photos to FB  from the show floor (so don't forget to "friend" me if you haven't already) and I'll be posting lots more here after I get back.......  Y'all come back now!  Enjoy your week!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment