Sunday, January 5, 2014

Craft & Hobby Association Mega Show

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sorry, but I don't have a project to share this first Monday in January.  Had a super idea, but it will have to go on the back burner for now.  I am scrambling to have everything ready for the CHA trade show which opens next Saturday in Anaheim.  I leave on Friday which only gives me 4 days and 4 nights to get it all done.  Of course this includes packing away all the Christmas decorations, since tomorrow is "Twelfth Night", the official end of the Christmas season (in England), Epiphany and Day of the Three Kings - the day they arrived at the stable with their gifts for baby Jesus.  Mum always said it was bad luck to have decorations up after Twelfth Night, so down they have to come - not taking any chances at this point.

But y'all come back next weekend because I'll be sharing photos from the trade show floor, including the new product preview on Friday evening.  I wonder what we'll see this year....... 

Yours truly,
Julie :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!




No comments:

Post a Comment